Where: AUTH Main Ceremony Hall, Thessaloniki 546 36, Greece
When: 13 December 2014 07:00pm, 14 December 2014 11:00am & 07:00pm
Calendar: http://ift.tt/1ux7Tc2 & http://ift.tt/13hIeib
Information: Thessaloniki’s OTE Employee’s Cultural Club
The Thessaloniki International Choral Festival which is organised by the Thessaloniki’s OTE Employee’s Cultural Club for the 30th consecutive year will take place at 12/13/2014 & 12/14/2014 at the AUTH Main Ceremony Hall.
This huge event is an outcome of the continuous offer from the Thessaloniki’s OTE Employee’s Cultural Club at the cultural and social life of the city. An offer to the city of art and civilisation, crossroad of religions and cultures.
24 choirs will participate. Mixed, male, female, youth, children choirs from Greece and abroad. Specifically:
Saturday 12/13/2014 | Time 07:00pm
- Ioannina’s OTE Cultural Center of Employees and Pensioners
- Thessaloniki’s Didymoteicho’s Choir “To Kastro”
- Ss. Cyril & Methodios Choir of Thessaloniki
- Women Vocal Ensemble of Thessaloniki’s Notary Association
- American College’s “Anatolia” Alumni Club’s Choir
- Armonia – Atalanti’s Cultural Choir Association
- Mixed Choir of Kavala County Friends’ of Music Club
- Italian Choir In Canto
Sunday 12/14/2014 | Time 11:00am
- Municipal Choirs of Giannitsa
- Children’s & Youngsters’ Municipal Choir of Pilea-Chortiatis
- Thessaloniki’s Panhakidiki’s Association Choir “O Aristoreli”
- New European Choir of Peraia’s Women Association “Agapi”
- Greek College’s Highschool Choir
- Serres’ Irakleia’s Mixed Choir
- Trion Ierarchon Youth Choir
- Thessaloniki’s Argeston Choir ‘O Orestis”
Sunday 12/14/2014 | Time 07:00pm
- Mixed Frenchspeaking Choir “cHoralia”
- Adult Vocal Ensemble “Cantus Arte”
- Thessaloniki’s Polyphonic Choir
- Chamber Choir “Ekfrasi”
- Thessaloniki’s Doctor Associaton Choir
- Auth Philosophy School Alumni Club Choir “Christos Tsolakis”
- Thermaikos Choir
- Thessaloniki’s OTE Employee Choir
The festival’s goal is to contribute at the development of the cultural ideals, at the creation of high relationships and bonds among people, institutions and countries, as well the collaboration through music which is the most immediate form of art.
On the other hand, it aims to the choral music spread, projection and elevation.
The festival has non profit character and is carried by the OTE association’s financial support.
The 30th T.I.C.F. is an offer to the society from the Thessaloniki’s OTE Emplοyee’s Cultural Club.
Is your choral event at the calendar;